Wednesday, November 16, 2011

C is for CALEB!

I cannot believe my adorable nephew is ONE! My silly (a.k.a. my sister-in-law Katie) is wonderful and always asks me to design her invitations. For Caleb's birthday, she wanted everything to start with the letter C

C is for Caleb. C is for Celebrate. C is for cake balls & cookies.  
{I could keep going, but I'm sure you get the idea.}

Katie asked for a fun invite with fall colors and this is what I came up with for Caleb's first celebration.

My favorite part about parties is the decorative details. 
I love designing the invitation, but equally LOVE making the signs, food labels, gift tags, etc. to match the invite! 
{Check out C's party}

Handmade banner: CALEB IS ONE
  

Katie is clever - everything on the food table started with the letter C
C is for....Chips with Chili con Queso, Corn Dogs, Chicken, Cakeballs & Cookies

Caleb's Food Labels

Mr. cutie pie himself! He's a bit uncertain about his cupcake :)

 All of Caleb's party people got to leave with a treat.
Continuing with the C theme, Katie handed out candy corn!

  
Here is a close-up of the gift tag I designed for the candy corn -
C you next year! Love, Caleb

Here is sweet Caleb saying, "C you next time" while sporting 
his Mr. ONE-derful glasses. Ugh, I can't get enough of his cuteness.

Happy Birthday Caleb! Your Auntie E & Uncky C love you soooo much!

Have a birthday party, Christmas party or wedding shower coming up? 
If so, I would love to add some pizazz to your party! Shoot me an email and we can make it happen :)

3 comments: