Friday, October 21, 2011

FLIP. TURN. TUMBLE & PLAY. 
{post brought to you by Pink Door Design}

Our friends from Houston, Jared and Abbi, are the proud parents of this adorable little gymnast...Miss Madison. I snatched a picture from Abbi's blog so everyone can see Madison at her birthday party in all her cute pinkness. Check out her personalized polka dot gymnast shirt! What a cutie patootie.


Madison loves to flip, turn, tumble and play soooo her birthday invitation was designed specifically for her gymanstic themed party. I had a blast designing her invitation because {1} I love pink girly invitations and {2} I absolutely adore Miss Madison!

Jared & Abbi, thanks again for choosing me to design Madison's invites!

Shoot me an email if you are in need of a custom-themed invitation :0)

Upcoming Invitations: 
Caleb's "C is for..." Birthday,
Love Birds Couples Shower,
 & Cooper's Sock Monkey Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment